GFD Dennou Club /
Dennou Ruby /
Ruby-FFTW3 -- Fast Fourier Transforms by using FFTW Ver.3
by T. Horinouchi
- Aug 09 2016 (ver.1.0.2)
- Jul 16 2016 (ver.1.0.1)
- Supported real FFTW3 -- now all kinds of FFTs are supported.
- Added FFTW3.fft_fw and FFTW.fft_bk as a user-friendly wrapper
- Supported numru-narray
- Mar 2015 (ver.0.4.2)
Official Gem package of Ruby-FFTW3 is now available
We will keep the gem package up to date (actually,
we will release the gem first).
- Apr 19 2011 (ver.0.4)
- License was changed to the 2-clause BSD License
- It was made unnecessary to require "narray" separately
- Mar 24 2011 (ver.0.3) LICENCE.txt was added into the
source. (That's the only change since ver 0.2.)
- Jun 7 2004 (ver.0.2) package renamed from FFTW3 to Ruby-FFTW3
- Nov 18 2003 (ver.0.0) created.
gem install ruby-fftw3
If you want to have NumRu::FFTW3 to use numru-narray (NumRu::NArray,
seiya's 64-bit version of NArray),
install it in advance and set the environmental variable
NARRAY_TYPE as "numru-narray" (if bash, export NARRAY_TYPE=numru-narray).
The default is to use narray (the original masa's NArray, not Numo::NArray).