DCL:GRPH1:SGPACK: User Interface:Explanation of Subroutines: Control
Opens a graphics workstation (output device). (Performs initialization).
- Explanation of Parameters
||Specifies the workstation number.
||A landscape display when iws>0,
and the graphics
is displayed as an erect image.
||A portrait display when iws<0, and the graphics is displayed as a 90 deg..- rotated image.
- This is to be called only once before any other GRPH1 subroutine.
- The actual initialization is performed by SGINIT.
The sginit uses the internal variable 'IWS' to determine the initialization procedure for each device.
sgopn sets the internal variable 'IWS' and executes
- This routine initializes the layout subroutine package (SLPACK), and
sets the workstation viewport on level 1. (See Chapter 4).
Therefore, all routines in SLPACK must be called after the sgopn.
- A list of numbers and names of workstations can be printed out with
sgpwsn (See Section 2.4.5).
In the standard library, 1: X (X server), 2: PS (postscript), and 3: Tek (Tektronix